Hi, I’ve been trying unsuccessfully to create a simple project to report this as a bug. But as a result some interesting things which might help clarify.
When creating new projects and copying scripts, the problem does not occur. So, I copied the entire project and pasted it a scratch folder, opened in Unity and then Consulo, no problems. So, I figured something must’ve cleared up because of the new location. So, I put this new copy of the project back to replace the original, thinking it should be a cleanup copy… but the problem is still there.
It looks like it’s very specific to the path, the exact same complete project shows the problem in one place but not another. Does this give you any clues?
btw. you are right, I did at some point move the project from another path and tried to edit it before re-importing
[EDIT] I have just tried something which cleared up the bug. First, instead of copying the project, I simply renamed the project’s top level folder. The bug is gone. So, it occurred to me that I left the .consulo_settings alone before, so I renamed the project back to the original (ie. path the same) and before opening/re-importing I also removed it from the open list in Consulo editor and deleted the cached folder under $HOME/.consulo_settings/system/compiler. After this, I opened the project and the problem was gone. To be clear, I did try removing that cached folder yesterday too, but I didn’t at that time delete the project from Consulo editor list.
I hope this helps you in some way, no matter what I tried I was unable to recreate the problem!
Thanks for all your time… and for Consulo, it’s a great tool!